Thursday, October 19, 2017

Inspired by Lola: Little Miss Wendy

[Like the story previously published on Sunday, the inspiration for this one was my session with LolaVenus...but this one is less directly related to my experience--at least so far.]

Wendell had spent the morning preparing, just as his "Aunt Miranda" had ordered. Now, he sat before his computer, awaiting the subtle bell sound that would signal she was ready for him in her special chatroom.

Ding!

Wendell logged on.

Hello, my pretty niece Wendy! Are you dressed as I told you to be?

Yes, Auntie.

Good girl! Tell me what you are wearing, in detail, and as you describe each item, fall deeper and deeper into your sissifying trance.

Yes, Auntie. I am wearing a pair of frilly yellow satin panties...
and a yellow training bra, lightly padded...
and white nylon knee socks...
I have three layers of petticoats...
and my off-white party dress has ruffles on the bodice
and on the little puff sleeves...
It has a white short skirt that floats over my pettis
revealing my panties and my smooth bare thighs...
On my feet I am wearing white patent mary-janes
with two-inch heels....
I have on my long curly wig, with a big bow in front...


By now, Wendell was deep in trance, ready for new instructions from his on-line Mistress, his "Aunt Miranda."

Such a pretty girl! Such a good girl! And each time I compliment you, you feel a bit more aroused, a bit more pleasure at being my pretty Wendy, don't you?

Yes, Auntie...I adore being Wendy...


It wasn't always so. Wendell stumbled into Miranda's chat room quite by accident, looking for information on his fetish about being a little girl. It was not until she first used her skills at hypnosis that he fell under her power. Now, once a week, he dresses as she has commanded by e-mail and waits to fall again into trance for her.

I know you do, dear. Now, it is time for you to truly be Wendy...time to be the eight-year-old sweetheart you long to be. Repeat what I type, speaking it aloud as you do, and with each line lose two years of age...

You are Little Miss Wendy


I am Little Miss Wendy

You are sweet and pretty and obedient

I am sweet and pretty and obedient

You are addicted to frills and satin and lace

I am addicted to frills and satin and lace

Being girly makes you happy

Being girly makes me happy


Being prissy and prim makes you happy

Being prissy and prim makes me happy

Being girly makes you aroused

Being girly makes me aroused


You are proud to be a prim, prissy girly sweetheart

I am proud to be a prim, prissy girly sweetheart

You will always obey your Aunt Miranda

I will always obey my Aunt Miranda

Aunt Miranda controls you

Aunt Miranda controls me

Aunt Miranda loves you

Aunt Miranda loves me....


And with that, the 28-year-old Wendell was gone, leaving only the eight-year-old Wendy.

Now, when I count to three, wake up as Little Miss Wendy: 1...2...3...

Hi, Auntie Miranda! What will we do today?

I have a surprise for you! You remember I told you about Auntie's friend Rachel who owns a beauty salon?

Yes, Auntie!

Well, you're going to go there and have your hair curled and permed into a nice girly style! Isn't that exciting?

Oh, yes, Auntie!


And it was...Wendy's little thing grew and twitched in her panties...

Good girl! Such a sweet obedient girl! Now, go get your little white gloves and your purse and go to the door. I am waiting in the car for you outside.

Oh, thank you, Auntie!


Wendell logged off and followed the instructions "Aunt Miranda" had given him. His days as an adult male were dwindling fast.

THE END

Please respond to the survey at the right (details here)!

No comments: