Sunday, October 8, 2017

Hypnotized at Last!

As long-time readers of this blog know, I have had a fascination with hypnosis since my childhood (see this post for a story about its beginnings). But, despite many attempts with on-line videos, audio files and even a program meant to allow you to write your trance-inducing audios, I had never really experienced a hypnotic trance.

Until today.

Several weeks ago, I got an e-mail from an admirer of this blog, complimenting me on the stories and art posted here. Her on-line name is Lola Venus and she was especially fond of the material about hypnosis and feminization. After a brief back-and-forth, she discovered I had never been hypnotized and asked if I would be willing to try it with her in a chat-room environment. Skeptical, I figured it was worth a shot...and we made an appointment for this weekend.

Well, it worked...though it wasn't quite what I expected. I have full memory of everything we did, everything that went on between us...yet, I know I was in trance, because of the fuzzy, empty-headed feeling I had once she had put me through the induction. It consisted of my repeating--orally and in type--a single word, until the repetition seemed to become rote, something I was not even consciously doing.

Over the course of about 90 minutes, she implanted some triggers--that work only for her and for me, as a kind of self-hypnosis. One gives me a remarkable sense of pleasure. Another makes me feel over-all girlish and feminine, even in male attire (I suppose--I was dressed during the session). A third makes me submissive to any woman I consider my Mistress...for now, that's limited to Lola. A fourth puts me rapidly in trance without the repetitive induction.

They all seem to work. Of course if all hypnosis is at some level self-hypnosis...as many experts say...my very eagerness for this all to happen may be the real trigger. Still, I know there's something happening...and that it is subtly different when I used the triggers on myself than when she does it.

So, I not only experienced trance, but I seem to have found a part-time domme...at least on-line.

Thank you, Mistress Lola.

1 comment:

Lola Venus said...

You're welcome, lovely little Dani. I'm so glad that you enjoyed our session together, and I'm sure we will have a lot more hypnotic fun in future.