Sunday, October 29, 2017

A Tribute

I am Mistress Lola's Good Girl.
I am Mistress Lola's Sissified Sweetheart.
And when she wants me to be, I am Mistress Lola's pretty Dolly.

What began as an on-line friendship and conversation has become a devotion. I accepted your invitation to a chat-room hypnosis session with skepticism and a bit of trepidation, but I have discovered a part of me that lay dormant for many years. I now realize that I desire to be in trance, that I love being in trance. I am what I have seen described as a "trance-slut."

And I love being psychologically feminized as much as I love being physically dressed as a woman. My sissy-cock engorges at the thought of being entranced and commanded by my Mistress Lola. Your every request is a command...because obedience is pleasure.

But I know you will never request that which I cannot fulfill. You are aware of and respectful of my limits--my marriage, my work, my life outside being Dani. When I have said that a request cannot be fulfilled, you have accepted it. You are not demanding, you are a loving Mistress who wants me to be as happy in this relationship as you are.

There is so much more I want to explore with you. How deep can I go? How easily can I become Dani within my mind as well as my body? I want to be as submissive, as feminine, as girly as you want me to be...and I know you will only want what I want.

I eagerly await every communication with you, knowing it will only deepen my devotion, my deaire to be your Good Girl, your Sissified Sweetheart, your loving

Dani

Please respond to the survey at the right (details here)!

1 comment:

Lola Venus said...

What a very sweet and lovely thing to say, Dani darling! I feel so happy to have such a devoted and eloquent sissy in my power. It has been an absolute pleasure to entrance you these past few weeks and see just how happy it has made you. I look forward to doing more with you in future.

And as you sit there in your Ravishing Red Dress, be reminded of what a Sissified Sweetheart you are.