Sunday, October 8, 2017

Two Days En Femme

The wife is away on business...so let me tell you what I've done so far and my plans for the next 48 hours or so.

Yesterday, after a long drive getting her to the airport (she had to leave from a different city), I went out for the evening. On my return, about midnight, I changed into pink panties and a shortie nightgown and went to sleep. My plan is to always have at least one feminine item on until I get up on Tuesday morning.

I've laid out eight different outfits to wear and photograph over the next two days. I hope to have the first photo session posted sometime today. The others will follow as I complete them.

Now for the really big news: An on-line acquaintance is going to try to hypnotize me by chat session later today. She swears she has had success with this in the past. I am, of course, eager and anxious about this "adventure" and will report on it.

Please respond to the survey at the right (details here)!



No comments: