Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Blue Suit and Boots

This is the final set of photos for today, showing the boots with the blue suit.



Couple of things before I close up for the day. I got daring at lunch time. While I changed into jeans and t-shirt over my panties and hose, I wore the boots--pointed toes and heels and all--with them...and when I went to get lunch, I didn't just go through the drive-through, I walked in to order. Every time I heard my heels click on the floor, I thought "Doesn't everyone hear that?" But if anyone did, no one seemed to think it out of the ordinary.

And a final question:

Should I try out the boots with this outfit?

[pic no longer available]

2 comments:

Karen Singer said...

Wonderfully brave Diane - wearing the boots in for lunch. I wish it were me.

And the dress screams for the boots!

Karen

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

Who's "Diane"?

Just kidding--we all have little "brain farts" like that sometimes. I'm simply amazed sometimes how little people notice what I'm wearing on my feet...I've gone shopping in my kitten heels and only once drawn any attention.

I thought that dress might go with the boots. I have an extended dressing time coming up next weekend. I'll try it out then.