Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!

Apparently, back on "leg day," I did something really stupid--I left one of the tags from the new clothes tangled in the bed sheets...and wife found it.

She confronted me last night, saying she suspected I'd been dressing when she was away for trips. Fortunately, she thinks there was only the one outfit (the denim skirt and t-shirt) and made me throw them in the trash while she watched. (OTOH, they're in a bag all by themselves, so I may be able to "rescue" them later.)

I'm in a quandary...I don't want to have a fight with her about this, but she really doesn't understand that there's no infidelity involved here. I've never had sex with anyone else of any kind. (I mean that quite literally--I was a virgin when I met her.) All my sexual activity involving dressing is masturbation.

But she sees this as a kind of cheating, a view I could never take.

I'm now looking into the option of renting a storage space for my girl clothes, so the stuff isn't in the house at all, except when I pull something out for dressing.

Any thoughts?

No comments: