Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Friend Lori--Part Two

Here are a couple of the pro pics of Lori--as a bride and as a "drag queen" (as Lori herself describes it). Lori has long had a "thing" for wedding outfits and she also likes to imagine herself as something of a slut.



And now, one by one, here's what I managed to do with each of them:

There wasn't much I could manage with this one (traditional wedding gowns don't lend themselves to much in the way of manipulation), but I did emphasize her boobs without enlarging them, narrow her waist a touch, and try to narrow her face and eliminate her double chin.











Now, this one I did a lot more with. Her knockers have been considerably upsized, her waist whittled down, and her chin resculpted.













Later tonight, or tomorrow, I'll post some images of Lori that are almost entirely imaginary!

No comments: