Monday, September 29, 2008

You Can't Always Get What You Want....

...or, if you can, it doesn't fit!

Though they had those beautiful boots in my size at Target this morning, my size doesn't fit! Well, the foot fits, but the zipper won't go up over my calf! Now, there was a comment on Target's website from another shopper about this...but I thought "My legs aren't really heavy, so...."

I guess they're heavier than an average size 11 girl's legs, though. I tried another similar pair, but they only had those in 10s. Couldn't even get them on over my ankles.

So I turned to my third choice. Only problem with these is that they only come in brown:



...so I'm not sure how well they'll go with everything I had in mind. I bought them anyway. They should still look great with the denim skirt. I'll have pics of that later today.

No comments: