Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Jeannette's Story

In her first round of answers to questions last week, Mistress Lola mentioned Mind Mistress Linda and her website, Adult Hypnotic Wishes. That inspired a reader, who goes by the name Jeannette, to tell of her on-going relationship with Mistress Linda. Here's the first part of her story:

I have always been interested, even fascinated by women's underthings. Panties, nylons, pretty feminine lingerie and shoes. From a very young age, I would sneak into them when I could. My interst in hypnosis also dates from a young age. The idea of being hypnotized and controlled by a woman, especially as her feminized little plaything, has always been very erotic and appealing. It's one of those things that just IS.

To start out how Mistress has hypnotized me into Her slave, it would be best to begin at the beginning. From the moment I encountered Her website I was captivated, even before our first session. From the very first time I found Her website I felt a connection, a kindredness to Her written words, to Her phraseology. A kind of sympathetic vibration that stirred deep within me. The heart has it's reasons of which reason....Our first meeting took place a few weeks later when Mistress was visiting New York. We arranged a first session for a couple of days later.

We began by sitting on two sofas at 90 degrees across from one another, discussing some of what I wanted and needed from Her hypnosis. And Mistress has given me, made me crave so much more than those small slave girl beginnings. She began levitating my arm, by running her right hand a couple of inches above my right forearm and suggesting there was a thin little string on my wrist. She began to gently tug it up, at times using a cranking motion. And amazingly my right arm began to slowly rise, like it had a mind of its own. Looking back later, I realized that even then Mistress was starting to take control of my mind. She slowly raised it up about a foot, letting it stay there for a bit, gaining more control. Mistress began suggesting how relaxing it would be to just let it drop--but not just yet, not until I really began to need for it to drop. Then She counted down, saying at one my arm would drop down and I would drop into Her trance. And when Mistress finally began Her slow count, it was quite inevitable that I would also drop into trance. Mistress began setting this as one of Her triggers.

After Mistress had triggered me several times more with the command "Deep now," She proceeded with my conditioning by having me repeat the mantra,"Obedience is Pleasure" and "Pleasure is Obedience". Each time Mistress would vary Her intonation or cadence, Interspersing this with commands such as, "Raise your arm". And I did, more and more automatically. Looking back a little later I realized how little internal dialog was going through my mind as I obeyed--just mindless obedience.

Mistress retained a fair amount of control even out of trance...and so much more now. With both in-person sessions in Montreal and so very many sessions by phone, Mistress has made me Her feminized slave and I love it. In Our sessions now I find myself constantly begging to be taken even deeper. The craving is insatiable--and delightfully so.

Jeannette promises more in the future.

No comments: