Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Mistress Lola Speaks!

My beloved hypnotic mistress answers some more questions:

1. Do you have any "kinks," other than hypnosis and feminization? Certain things that turn you on?

Oh, tons and tonnes! I'd say my main kink is mental transformation, though transformation in general (including physical) is enough to get me going. Robotization, dollification, bimbofication, things like that. I know these could all be seen as part of hypnosis, but I'd be just as happy seeing someone having their brain uploaded into a robot body as I would seeing a swinging watch make them human robots.

I'm not sure what you'd call it, but being turned into a clone or a twin of another person is quite the turn on for me, as you may have seen through the various times I've made Dani into a replica of myself. However, I also like the idea of corruption, which I define as the body being kept the same, but the mind being trained to act like another person would act. For example, an older woman may corrupt the mind of a younger woman to dress like her, act like her, think like her, reliving her youth through the younger woman.

I also quite like humiliation, but only for those that deserve it.

2. You meet fairly regularly with Dani. Is there anyone else you have sessions with on a regular basis? Has there ever been?

A long time ago, when I was more actively involved in the hypnosis community, there were a group of girls that lived together that I would entrance on a regular basis. I suspect it was really one girl (or one guy, let's be honest) playing all the parts, but even so, we got on really well and shared the same hypnotic interests. We created quite the hypnotic paradise together, one I still think about occasionally, but we drifted apart and then the chatroom we met in disappeared. There's been other regulars through the years, people that will maybe last a month of semi-daily conversations and then move on to pastures new, name too numerous for me to mention. But at the moment, while I might hypnotize a friend or someone online every so often, Dani is my only regular client.

Do you have a question for Mistress Lola? Send it to me and I'll pass it on: prettysissydani@gmail.com

No comments: