Monday, May 4, 2020

Secret Sissy Day....#2

I'm back from my errands.

Whenever I'm out and about in my hidden panties, I wonder what people would think if they knew. On one level, from what I read on the internet, this is not all that unusual a thing. On another, it's not so common as to not provoke comment.
According to a quick Google search, "...conservative estimates of the number of cross-dressing males indicate a prevalence of between two and five percent of all adult males." That would mean something like 5 million crossdressers in the USA...not an insignificant number.

Because a good deal of my arousal from cross-dressing comes from the idea of embarrassment and humiliation, in the back of my mind, there's always the thought of having my panties revealed...and being excited by that prospect.

More in 60 minutes

No comments: