Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Mistress Lola Speaks!

More questions for, and answers from, Mistress Lola.

1. What's the most unusual (humorous, surprising) experience you have had regarding hypnosis?


Hmm...a tricky one. Most hypnosis requests tend to be the same for me (make me a woman, make me your slave, etc), so it's not very often I'm surprised. The one that most comes to mind though is a woman I played with years ago, who had a penchant for not wanting to be understood. This took the form of being made too small to hear, being turned into a cow (a transformation I've done a surprising amount of times), being turned into a baby, and if I remember correctly, at one point being turned into a car. I don't think she minded *why* she wasn't being understood, just the idea of not making herself clear. That's the example that sticks out at the moment, though I'm sure if I thought about it longer I'd find something a bit more surprising.

The second question comes from a regular reader and commenter, Ariel.

2. Do you have a preferred/favorite sissy/feminine type you enjoy creating and why? You seem to have a wonderful imagination and have worked with Dani to develop some amazing personalities.

Thank you Ariel, how kind of you to say. As you may have guessed from some of the trance-cripts, I most enjoy turning others into a version of myself. However, that desire takes time to grow, and requires a good relationship with the subject. For a sort of stock feminine archetype, I tend to go with the 1950s housewife - an idol of femininity that everybody has an idea of already, so no explanation is required. If I start describing someone as wearing a pretty dress, high heels and an apron, their mind automatically fills in the gaps and realises the direction I'm taking them in. Of course some girls, like Dani, end up being sluts no matter what I do with them, but even my power has limits.

Slut? Me? Why, Mistress, whatever do you mean?

Do you have questions for Mistress Lola? E-mail them to me at prettysissydani@gmail.com

No comments: