Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Mistress Lola Speaks!

For quite some time, I have been trying to get Mistress Lola to contribute to this blog on a regular basis. We've finally come up with a way for her to do it. I ask questions and she answers.

Here's the first installment:




1. When and how did you first become interested in hypnosis?

I suppose like most of these things inevitably do, it started in my childhood. I was an avid watcher of cartoons, and quite a few of them had at least an episode featuring some kind of hypnosis or mind control. Some standouts include an episode of Batman: The Animated Series with the Mad Hatter, a show called Walter Melon that featured a hypno raygun in one episode, and especially the Scooby Doo episode "Bedlam in the Big Top" where Daphne gets hypnotised into a pink tutu. Of course they were all far more exaggerated than real hypnosis, but seeing the power one could have over a person through hypnosis really did a number on my childhood brain. The fact that in the majority of cases the hypno victim seemed so very happy to be under someone's control didn't hurt either.

It soon got to the point where every play session I had with my friends involved hypnosis in some way, to the point where one of my close friends actually had to say she was sick of being hypnotised in every game we played. So I decided to look to the internet instead, which even in those fledgling days had a hypno-fetish community. I remember in particular a site called Hypnosis in Media, which was a wonderful resource for finding hypnosis-related TV episodes, comic books and cartoons. And things just sprung from there - I tried to record any instances of hypnosis I could find on TV, and checked for updates on my favourite hypnosis websites.

The Scooby Doo episode got me particularly because I looked like Daphne, and even to this day if I see a redhead falling into a hypnotic sleep, it's very easy to picture myself in the same role (for example, Ginger in Gilligan's Island. I never saw the hypnosis episode as a child but since then it is rather easy to see myself wearing that ring and swimsuit). Now I know what you're thinking - this all sounds very submissive for a dominant mind controller. And it is. Even though I started out as a fantasy hypnotist, once I got onto hypnosis chat rooms, I found myself being more curious as to what it felt like to go under instead. Unfortunately it turns out I am very difficult to hypnotise. I think in the 14 or so years since I first went online, I have been successfully hypnotised maybe twice. What I also found was that when people were failing to hypnotise me, I had strong urges to turn the tables and try to control them instead. And you'd be surprised how many hypno-dominants end up being secret submissives. It was getting to the point where half a room's hypnotists secretly answered to me.

As time went on I refined my technique based on what I thought would work on myself, and once I had perfected it, I managed to establish myself as a proper hypnotist. And I've been fluttering from place to place ever since, putting anyone who catches my fancy under my control.

2. When and how did you become interested in feminization?

Part of it is for practical reasons. The fact is that 90% of hypnosis sites cater to men, and the other 10% are usually run by sleazy guys who aren't worth handing your will over to. So when I get the urge to put people under my spell (and it is usually an urge to do just that - the actual outcome of the trance does not usually appeal to me so much as the opportunity to exert my will over that subject), a majority of the time it will be to turn men into women. Plus, for some of my more submissive fantasies, the only place that offers what I desire is designed for submissive feminized men. So in a way it was a case of get with it or get out.

The other part of it is probably association. The first hypnosis chat room I went one was at a site called Adult Hypnotic Wishes, ran by the fabulous Mind Mistress, which was all about hypnotic feminization. Since this was during my formative years, and since there were just tons of stories and captions to look at while waiting to speak to people, I suppose I just naturally came to associate hypnosis with feminization. I've always felt women made better hypnotic subjects, both physically and mentally, so in a way I think that by turning as many guys into girls as possible, I'm making more wonderful subjects to appreciate. It is definitely linked to my hypnosis fetish though - with a few exceptions, feminization without hypnosis doesn't do much for me if I'm reading stories or captions.

I find it interesting that both Mistress Lola and I can date our interest in hypnosis to an animated cartoon we saw in our youth. For me it was the Mighty Mouse cartoon "Svengali's Cat" (you can see it here).

Do you have a question for Mistress Lola? E-mail me (prettysissydani@gmail.com) and I'll pass it on.




1 comment:

Lee said...

Interesting insight into that specific world of Mistress Lola. I do not recall it coming up in my life, but for a few TV shows.