Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Mistress Lola Speaks

Continuing our weekly question-and-answer session with Mistress Lola:

1. In our last chat, you mentioned spending some time "playing"; I suggested "anything naughty", and you acknoweledged that might be the case. I then jokingy suggested a "harem" of feminized slaves. You asked how many constitute a "harem"; I answered "anything more than two". All right then, have you ever dealt with a "harem" of hypnotic subjects (feminized or not)?

As I mentioned in my last answer session, I may have potentially had a harem of roommates and friends under my control, though I suspect this was one person using different names. Technically I suppose any time I have more than two regular subjects on the go I have a harem of sorts, just one where they're in more than one place. Aside from that previous example I've never hypnotised more than one person at a time. It's very rare that two people will be sharing an online account, and even then it's difficult to ensure they both get the full attention they deserve.

2. Do you have any "celebrity crushes"? A well-known person, male or female, you would like to have "under your power"?

I first realised I was into girls thanks to Amanda Bynes, if that suggests anything to you. I've had lots of celebrities I would love to have under my power, although usually it's the characters they play (if they're actresses) that I fantasise about mind controlling. Again, mostly women - I know there's a few sites that turn male celebrities into sissies, but that's never really been an appeal for me. As I think I've said before, women make for more aesthetically pleasing subjects. To name all the ones I want in my control would take too long, but some definite favourites include Uma Thurman, Courteney Cox, Heather Locklear and Ava Sambora (A mother/daughter combo), and a 70s-era Lalla Ward.

Actually add Beyonce to that list. I would absolutely love to take control of the Queen Bet, and have actually plotted a story in which I do so.

No comments: