Thursday, July 5, 2007

Digital Transformation, Part 1

As I said, I've been working on this kind of stuff for several years. Recently, through a contact for whom I've done similar stuff, I met Selina on line. She asked me to do some work on photos of her to present a more feminine appearance.

Here's the first one she sent me (on the left) and how I "fixed" it (on the right):



She also sent me a full-length shot at that time, and it went through two tries. After she saw the first one--in the center--she asked for the boobs to be made even larger and to add to the hips and the ass. I complied, coming up with the image on the right:



More to come

[Update (7/16/07): Selina has asked that none of the unaltered pix appear on this blog. If you want to see "before-and-after", I recommend you visit A Bimbo's Sanctuary (link at right) and view them there.]

No comments: