Friday, July 13, 2007

Digital Transformation, Part 4

I've continued to do work on photos of Selina, trying to simultaneously come up with the look she wants and improve my own skills at this stuff.

I'm intensely proud of this piece:


And I'm pleased to note that Selina is very happy with it, as she told me in this e-mail:

"Amazing--thats just how I see myself eventually! The hips, boobs hair and face just perfect..."

Working on this project has led me to develop new techniques for some parts of the transformation, which will undoubtedly be useful in future work as well.

Anybody else out there interested in seeing what you could look like? E-mail me.

[Update (7/17/07): At Selina's request, all unaltered pics where her face is clear have been removed from the blog. "Before and after" versions can still be seen at A Bimbo's Sanctuary (link at right).]

No comments: