Monday, July 23, 2007

Pretty Sissy Dani, Chapter Five

Final chapter

CHAPTER FIVE: Dani Forever



"This should be the most exciting night of your life," Mistress Jennifer told me. "We'll be celebrating Sissy Dani's first 'birthday.'"

It was true. A full year had gone by since Jennifer had first used her secret hypnotic designs to implant within my mind the personality of Sissy Dani, a simpering, submissive male lesbian who craved being both beautiful and bound. In that year, she had also aided many of her dominant friends to successfully transform the men in their lives into submissive feminine slaves as well. Many of them would be at the party tonight.

"Let's get you into your birthday dress," Jennifer said, holding out the special creation.

"Can't that wait?" I asked petulantly. I had noted over the last several months that even as Daniel I was becoming increasingly girlish--my voice was higher, softer; my gestures and walk more feminine. This "persona seepage," as I had come to think of it, had seemingly begun the evening Jennifer had imposed a second set of posthypnotic commands upon me. I was now compelled to wear feminine undergarments and a light coating of makeup at all times, whether dressed and acting as Daniel or Dani. I was now reluctant to wear female clothing when the Daniel persona was in charge--for fear the "seepage" would increase.

Jennifer, of course, had the solution to my reluctance. "Don't you want to be pretty, Sissy Dani?" Those were the code words, the special message that would activate in full the feminine psyche hidden within my own. As usual, the switch was instantaneous.

Unable to resist (though within, I knew how humiliating the entire scenario was), I dropped my gaze and held out my arms, wrists touching. "Transform me, Mistress," I pleaded. "Bind me into your service as Sissy Dani."

Jennifer ordered me to remove my male outer clothes and the black lace undies I was also wearing. She strapped me into a plain white strapless padded bra and then added white panties. No garterbelt this time--the sheer white stockings she gave me to put on my hairless legs were designed to stay up by themselves. When she handed me the dress Sissy Dani was to wear I understood why my lingerie was so simple.

The dress was elegant, sexy, and tight as tight could be. Its silver-white fabric clung to every one of Sissy Dani's curves. It wasn't low-cut, but it still made my ersatz boobs look larger and bouncier than ever. The hem was among the shortest Sissy Dani had ever worn--nearly eight inches above the knee. The tightness of the skirt made it seem even shorter, seemingly revealing even more of the legs than usual.

Now came the shoes--the barest of sandals with seven-inch heels and two-inch platform soles. Fortunately, in preparation for the party, Jennifer had made me (as both Daniel and Dani) practice walking in even higher eight-inch heels for the past month. In comparison, these were like flats. I looked down at my feet, and the Sissy Dani persona was enchanted by the sight of my red-painted toenails winking through the straps of the sandals. It was an extremely sexy sight.

Fully dressed for the party (or so I thought at the time), I was seated at my vanity for a makeup job. In keeping with the sexy yet virginal white of my outfit, Mistress Jennifer emphasized the little-girl look of my face without neglecting the need to make me the center of attention she wanted me to be that evening. The final effect--with ultra-long lashes, carefully shaded pale colors in the eyeshadow, a deep coral lipstick, and my usual embarrassed blush--left the impression of a Monroe-like sexpot trying to masquerade as a pre-teenager. Jennifer was certain I would be a hit.

My usual bondage jewelry was also added--locked collar, bracelets, ankle bracelets.

She faced me toward the mirror and snapped her fingers. Instantly, my male persona reasserted itself. I gazed at my reflection--as the hypnotic effect of Jennifer's commands combined with the "persona seepage" left me with a raging hard-on. Jennifer recognized the look of longing on my face.

"Concentrate on other things, Danielle," she cooed. "For example, I have a big birthday surprise waiting for you at the party this evening." She grinned evilly--and I shuddered, half in fear, half in anticipation.

"Time to go," she told me, producing my "outerwear," such as it was. First came a pair of opera-length white satin gloves, exceedingly tight and fetishistic. So tight, in fact, that I could scarcely move my elbows or fingers once they were on. She forced my arms behind my back and demonstrated the gloves' other secret: The two halves of a nylon zipper ran up the inner side of each glove. Forcing my arms close together, she closed the zipper, imprisoning my arms as if they were bound in a single glove.

Over this elegant bondage she placed a white satin cape that fell to my waist, mostly hiding my imprisoned arms--but leaving just enough showing to make it interesting should anyone notice my awkward condition. "Now you just stand here like that and get used to it," Jennifer advised, "while I get into my own party outfit."

Moments later, she reappeared. Involuntarily I gasped--she was beautiful. Her dress was a classic evening gown--halter-collared, bare-backed, clinging in all the right places, with a slit up the side to reveal her gorgeous legs--but made entirely of red kid leather. Her stockings were also red, and her shoes were of matching leather in a six-inch heeled pump.

Jennifer clipped a gold chain leash to my collar and tugged lightly. "Let's go, Dani--your public awaits."

The party was held at Mistress Susan's home. Mistress Susan was the sister of Teasing Tammy (nee Tommy), and was the instigator of his transformation into that alluring teenager whose purpose was to gain new "recruits" to the growing legion of feminized submissives. Among the guests at this birthday party for my own imposed female persona were Tammy, Little Miss Mandy and "her" mother Carla, and Busty Barbie and "her" wife-mistress Maria. Each of the three had, I was told, prepared an entertainment for the celebration.

When everyone had arrived, the festivities began. First into the spotlight was Tammy. Susan had outfitted her little "sister" in a dressy version of her usual teenage sexpot attire. The buxom little redhead wore a pink sequined mini-dress with a diagonal-cut hem: It started at knee-length on her left side and rose to stocking-tops (revealing a hint of garter) on the right. Along the outside of the right leg her specially made pink stockings had an inscription, running from the thigh to the ankle: "Cockteaser." She also wore six-inch pink pumps.

Like me, Tammy was only a part-time submissive. Susan brought her out for special occasions like these or for missions to lure in prospective feminization victims. Also like me, Tammy's other self, Tommy, was acutely aware of everything he was forced to undergo when in the thrall of the Teasing Tammy persona--so I understood the humiliation he would feel after the party when Susan released him from her control.

Tammy's act consisted of her playing up sexually to one of the un-feminized male submissives at the party, while singing--in a Betty Boop-ish voice--"I Want to Be Loved by You." Her instructions were to turn the man on as much as possible--both for her own humiliation and his, since he would be forbidden to relieve his frustration by his own mistress.

The act was a rousing success. The party-goers loved it--and the poor submissive ended up with a raging erection; but tied to a chair as he was, he could only long for release--in more ways than one.

Completing her number, Tammy curtseyed and retreated to Susan's side, where she was immediately returned to her own bondage--silver handcuffs behind the back and leg restraints--and then Susan played a little trick of her own: Snapping her fingers, she returned Tammy to Tommy. As the realization of what he had just done hit him, Tommy turned bright red and would have run from the room had Susan not restrained him.

Next on the makeshift stage was Little Miss Mandy. Unlike most of the other feminized slaves in our little circle, Mandy had not been transformed through hypnosis but through rigorous training by his mother Carla instead. She had turned down the mesmerizing route, thinking it would be more fun (and more embarrassing to the former Martin) if the 14-year-old boy were constantly aware of his increasingly feminized appearance and personality.

Normally, Carla kept Mandy dressed in sissy-boy attire (velvet or satin shorts, satin shirts, big bows, etc.) rather than full female regalia, but tonight she had gone all out. Mandy gave the appearance of an oversized eight-year-old girl in a pale blue party dress with lace and ruffles all over it, little puffed sleeves, opaque white stockings and white patent-leather Mary Janes with three-inch heels. The effect was emphasized by a little organdy apron tied over his skirt, with a big bow showing at the rear.

Still there remained a touch of the androgynous to his appearance, since Carla had chosen to forego a wig for the crossdressed boy, simply curling his short black hair lightly and affixing a large pale blue ribbon to the left side. His face was lightly touched with cosmetics, just enough to soften his features. Many of the other "little-girl" submissives were clearly jealous of his femininity.

For her performance, Mandy sang the classic "I'm a Little Teapot," replete with the appropriate gestures. When completed, she curtseyed, then (as ordered) stuck her thumb in her mouth little-girl fashion. The audience ate it up.

Last up was Busty Barbie. Once known as Bob, he was the only adult in our group of fem-slaves who lived full-time as a woman. How could he do otherwise? His wife, Maria, perturbed by his obsession with big-breasted women, had used a combination of hypnosis, special drugs and breast implants to turn him into a heart-stopping version of what he loved most.

Barbie was now a lust-inducing buxom brunette, her boobs expanded to a 38D. The hypnotic commands that created the Barbie personality had several interesting twists: The more often she saw herself with big breasts, the bigger she wanted her boobs to get (although Maria had recently "turned off" that command--she didn't want Barbie to get gross); Bob, when released from his Barbie persona, was compelled to gaze upon the vision of Barbie he had become--and come in his panties; finally, Bob had constant awareness of all that happened to Barbie--and Maria frequently ordered him to report on his reactions to it. He had told me it was a greatly humiliating experience.

And that was to be his "act" this evening. Barbie wiggled and jiggled her way into the performance area. She wore a see-through red blouse, through which her large tits, carefully powdered and rouged, showed provocatively. Her skirt was a tight, black-leather mini, considerably hampering her ability to walk freely, especially in the six-inch heeled pumps she also wore. Her dark hair hung below her shoulders in a Farrah-like wave, framing a skillfully made-up face with bee-stung red lips.

"I have been--requested," she began, "to describe my activities and my feelings as I prepared for this evening's gathering.

"As usual when appearing in public, I began with a long bubble-bath. As I stripped naked, I found my hands again straying to my breasts, tweaking the nipples, heaving the heavy globes together. My mind had struggled to prevent my body from teasing myself so, but without effect. My Mistress' hypnotic commands are too strong. After successfully causing my cock to harden, I stepped into the bath.

"An hour later," she continued, "powdered and dried from the bath, I began dressing for the party. I started with my black satin panties, garterbelt and black sheer stockings. Then I stepped--struggled, really--into the exquisite tightness of my leather skirt. My body thrilled at the feel of it across my hips and thighs; my mind tried to push those feelings away, again without success. Finally, I slipped on my six-inch pumps.

"Then I sat at my vanity to begin my makeup. I accented my eyes with long false eyelashes, and deep green shadow, and carefully touched up my plucked and arched eyebrows. Next came a rose blush, followed by a coat of glistening red lipstick. I freshened my nail polish with the same red color.

"Now, came the part my body loved and my mind most detested. I could feel my arms and hands shake as my conscious struggled with my unconscious. But, as always, the unconscious won--my hands picked up the powder and lipstick again, accenting the white of my giant boobs and the red of the nipples. Looking at my luscious tits in the mirror, I felt my cock begin to stir again.

"Now came the finishing touch--the blouse that would both hide and reveal my breasts to the world. Once it was in place, Mistress Maria entered my room and snapped her fingers. Barbie was gone--Bob took her place within my mind. I stared at the reflection in the mirror and--as it had every day for the past several months--my cock shot its load into my panties at the sight of my transformed self."

The entertainment complete, Mistress Jennifer announced it was time for my surprise. Suddenly, from behind, I felt a pair of hands thrust a ball-gag into my mouth, tying it tightly. Next I felt the zipper on my dress being pulled down. Shortly, the dress fell in a bundle to my feet. Now, Mistress Jennifer reached behind me and undid the hooks on my bra. It, too, fell to the floor.

I stood there, half-naked in my sheer white hose and high white sandals, unable to move because of the way my arms were bound by the white satin gloves, unable to protest because of the way my mouth was gagged. Jennifer smiled--the smile I knew meant additional humiliation for me. "You look so pretty, Sissy Dani."

Instantly. I no longer cared how I looked. I actually longed for the humiliation I was receiving. Such was the effect of the Sissy Dani persona upon me. Now, Jennifer produced a syringe from her bag. "This, Sissy Dani, is the same drug which produced such wonderful results in Busty Barbie." She stuck the needle under each of my breasts, as my eyes gaped.

"Oh no, Dani," she responded to my unasked question, "we're not going to make you as buxom as Barbie. Just enough to give you cute little boobs for the rest of your life.

"After all," Jennifer continued, "you're going to need them. From this point forward, the sound of snapping fingers will no longer return Daniel to control of your mind." She demonstrated. Indeed, the switch in personas I expected did not occur. But did that mean--

"Yes, Dani, this is the end of your double life," she went on, as I felt and watched my tits begin to grow. "From now on, you're Pretty Sissy Dani forever!"


THE END

Coming Next: The Stepton Slaves

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This story was the beginning of my fascination with sissy hypnosis and feminization. It was a tremendously sexy story to me, and I reread it many, many times.

Thank you for writing it, and for republishing it here.