Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Pretty Sissy Dani, Chapter One

I'm going to try something new here. Once a week, I'll re-publish a chapter of one of my "classic" stories, beginning with the earliest one, the eponymous Pretty Sissy Dani. Here's the first chapter:

CHAPTER ONE: Mesmerized Male Lesbian



I was not aware that my girlfriend had begun studying hypnosis, nor that she harbored ambitions of petticoating me. But I soon discovered that the combination of the two was dangerous to my masculinity.

One afternoon I was sitting in my living room, listening to the stereo through a pair of headphones. It was a warm, sultry day, and after a while I drifted off to sleep. (Much of what follows my girlfriend--now my mistress--explained to me later.) Seeing that I had dozed off, Jennifer saw her chance. She replaced my music tape with one she had prepared in advance.

Through my drifting sleep, my subconscious mind heard Jennifer's voice, presenting me with a set of hypnotic suggestions.

"I want you to sleep, sleep, sleep," whispered the tape. "When I count to 100, you will be in a deep, restful sleep, in which you can hear only my voice." When she reached 100, Jennifer switched to the instructions, designed to impose a submissive, feminine personality upon me. "You love women's clothes. You love dressing and looking like a woman. The feel of satin, silk and nylon arouses you. You are particularly fond of clothes that make you look both sexy and little girlish. Very high heels are a special turn-on.

"You are a sexual submissive. You are compelled to obey the commands and orders of women. You are particularly responsive to those who will dress you in beautiful clothes and keep you in bondage. You want to be a male, lesbian slave. But you will never forget that you are a man, and the great humiliation of your feminine, submissive state.

"When I reach 1, you will awaken. You will not remember being hypnotized, and will show no effects from these instructions. However, whenever you hear the words 'Pretty Sissy Dani,' you will adopt the personality imposed by these instructions. At the snapping of my fingers, you will return to your 'normal' personality, with full memory of the humiliations you have experienced. 100, 99, 98, 97 ...."

According to Mistress Jennifer, I awoke a few minutes later. She told me she had an appointment at her hairdresser's and asked me to drive her there. I agreed (why not?), and we were there within 15 minutes. As we entered the shop, she leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Pretty Sissy Dani."

I could feel the incredible shift in my personality take hold. I looked at my mistress and asked, "Mistress Jennifer, why am I dressed in these horrid male clothes?"

She smiled mischievously and answered, "Don't worry, my pretty slave. The appointment here is for you. And look, here comes Mistress Margaret to perform your transformation." A tall, well-built brunette approached.

"Is this our little male lesbian?" she inquired, smirking. I blushed under her frank gaze. "Well, we'll soon have you looking the part, Danielle." She led me to her working area and settled me into the chair. "Dani, most of our customers find it much more relaxing to strip out of their clothes before we begin work," she told me. "Wouldn't you like to do the same?"

With my new female personality, I was only too happy to get out of the pants and shirt I was wearing. Soon, I was naked, and Margaret wrapped a pink, see-through smock around my slender, nearly hairless body. At that point, Mistress Jennifer approached once again. "Comfy, Dani?" she asked. Then she snapped her fingers.

Instantly, my male persona reasserted itself--but this time I remembered everything I had said and done, and all that had gone on around me. "Why are you doing this, Jennifer?" I cried. She slapped my face.

"Mistress Jennifer is my name--and don't forget it again!" she snapped. "Now be quiet and let Mistress Margaret transform you."

A short while later, my head was under the faucet of the sink, as Mistress Margaret scrubbed my mousy brown hair with a sweet smelling shampoo. Next she rinsed a conditioner through it...or so she said. As I sat in the chair waiting for the conditioner to work, I must have dozed off again.

I was awakened by an odd tickling sensation at my naked feet. I looked down and another woman was stroking bright red nail polish onto my toenails. Shaken, I realized that Mistress Jennifer was truly intent on carrying out her program of transformation. I glanced to the table where my clothes had been left--as I suspected, they were gone.

"Well, Sissy Dani, I see you know I meant what I said," Jennifer laughed, stepping from behind a partition. In her hands, she held a pair of lacy, pink satin tap panties. She reached under my smock and slipped them on me. Strangely, even without my feminine persona at work, my cock began to grow and harden. The mistresses laughed and sneered at my combined excitement and discomfort. "That's just the beginning, Danielle," Margaret smiled. "Look at yourself!" And she whirled the chair around, so that I could see myself in the mirror.

There was only one major change, but it added to my distress. My hair was wrapped tightly in rollers, and the pink of the smock and panties seemed to feminize my slender, hairless form. Margaret now squeezed a foul-smelling liquid onto my rolled-up hair--I knew what it was. I was getting a permanent! "And that's not all," Jennifer laughed. "Danielle's hair will not only be curly--it will be a sweet shade of golden blonde!"

A short time later, after sitting under a dryer, I was having my fingernails filed and polished the same bright red as my toenails, while Margaret combed out my hair, producing a flattering golden blonde pageboy, reaching to just above my shoulders.

While Jennifer went out to pick my clothing, Margaret performed her magic on my face--tweezing the brows into a thin feminine arch; accenting my eyes with blue-green shadow, eyeliner, and mascara. A deep blush stroked on my cheeks gave me an appropriate look of constant embarrassment, while a red lipstick, matching my nails, made my lips look wet, kissable, and desirable. In the end, I was definitely Danielle--absolutely stunning.

By that time, Jennifer had returned. I was released from the chair, and dressed in a pink padded bra, pink garterbelt, sheer white stockings and a pink minislip. Over it all came a lacy white minidress, the skirt stopping a full six inches above my knees. On my feet, Jennifer placed white patent-leather shoes, with a strap across the instep and five-inch heels. They looked like incredibly sexy Mary Janes. Margaret and Jennifer supervised as I practiced walking in them--a full hour, until I had gained a very provocative wiggle.

The finishing touches were the jewelry--big gold clip-on earrings, a heavy gold chain bracelet, and a matching chain around my left ankle. But the real finish came last: a heavy gold collar which Jennifer locked around my neck, hooking the key onto her charm bracelet.

The transformation was complete. Mistress Jennifer paid off her friend Margaret, and we sashayed out to the car. As we drove off, my new mistress whispered in my ear, "Pretty Sissy Dani."

Chapter Two next week

No comments: