Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Crossdressing Landmark...

...for me, at any rate. As of this moment, I have spent more than 24 hours dressed in nothing but feminine clothes...not a stitch of male clothing since about 9:30 Monday morning. What's more, I've worn nothing but feminine underwear for 48 hours--even went to church Sunday morning with pale blue panties under my male slacks! And since getting home from church on Sunday, not a single male pair of shoes has been on my feet--I've worn the kitten heels, the mocs, and several different pairs of pumps...but my sneakers are still beside my bed, where I left them Sunday around noon.

I have to run an errand around mid-day, so I'll be throwing on jeans and sneakers then...and my cd-ing three-day will end for good after dinner tonight. The spouse comes home this evening.

No comments: