Monday, April 28, 2008

Monday Shopping

Went to Burlington today in the women's blouse and pants outfit. Chose the blue pinstripe blouse, as I thought it would be the most masculine looking. But I wore my black bra--no stuffing--under it, and my highest pair of heels.

That last was a mistake. I was too self-conscious walking around. From now on, just the kitten heels...and maybe I'll carry the higher heels in a backpack or something if I want to try on a skirt.

Nothing at Burlington shouted out "buy me!" There were some cute spring skirts with matching tops...but all the ones in my size either had a skirt that worked or a top, but not both, so I passed.

From there I went to Bliss Avenue. The great thing about this place is, given the stuff they sell, nobody blinks at anything. They actually had a maid's outfit in my size! Now, this is one of those Halloween costume outfits--but it's one with a full dress and skirt, not one of the ones that takes a black leotard, throws on an apron and some lace and calls it a maid's uniform. I figure I'll try it on tonight and do some photos.

I was hoping to find some real breastforms there, too, but no luck. Maybe closer to Halloween?

Next post will be some pics from last night in the nightgown.

No comments: