Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Dani Does Maid Service



This was a lot of fun and a major turn-on! I haven't worn a maid's uniform in 30 years!

The toughest part was getting into it...it zips up the back! I finally decided to put it on backwards, zip it up, and then turn it around and put my arms in the sleeves. That worked!

I'm wearing it here with fishnets (of course!) and black patent pumps (of course, again!). My next purchase for this will, I think, be a petticoat. I think I saw some at Bliss Avenue.

I'm really proud of these photos, too. Other than the facial changes, I took out the bra straps and emphasized my boobs--particularly in the curtseying poses.






3 comments:

dollyanne said...

Wow...dani, this maid's outfit is gorgeous! Dolly needs to get one. Are those your real boobs?! Lots of sissy cleavage. Dolly is envious!

dollyanne

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

Not real boobs--digitally enhanced. I took out the bra straps and emphasized what was left. I was surprised by how much there was to work with, especially when I leaned over like that.

I may need to work on the idea of "push-up pads" to create cleavage with the flesh I've got.

Anonymous said...

If you can use some tape along the side to push in, it will help!

If you're ever able to get breast forms, they are so wonderful.