Saturday, April 26, 2008

Three Days a Lady

Beginning about mid-day tomorrow (Sunday), I'll have nearly three days for dressing. My intention is to wear nothing but lingerie in that time and only wear any men's clothing on a brief, but necessary, errand Monday morning. I'm even going to try never to wear anything but women's shoes.

I plan a shopping trip (probably to Burlington) for Monday as well, and I'm going to wear a blouse and women's slacks outfit for that (possibly with heels, even). Not sure what I'm looking for, just a feeling that I shouldn't let the opportunity pass. I may check out that Bliss Avenue spot again, too--I might see if there's a maid's uniform in my size.

There'll be plenty of pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Dani; glad you could enjoy the weekend!