Monday, April 14, 2008

Daring Shopping

I was feeling particularly "girly" this morning, so when I went shopping I tried something new.

Usually, I'd wear my panties and a pair of black hose, along with my feminine moccasins, with a shirt and jeans. Today, I went a step further--I wore my white hose and the black patent kitten-heel shoes. I was an incredible thrill to listen to my heels "click-clack" on the tile floors of Kmart and Goodwill as I browsed.

I can't believe no one noticed--the shoes are decidedly not hidden by the cuffs of the jeans--but there were no comments.

The only problem I had was that the white hose wouldn't stay up--the elastic in them seems to have died (a surprise since I've only worn them twice before)! So, when I got home, I switched to the possibly even more girly fishnets.

Now, I'm sitting at the computer, in my white cami, my pink lace panties, my fishnet hose, my red peep-toe pumps, and jeans. Oh--and a massively hard sissy-cock.

No comments: