Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Final Pics for this weekend

The point behind this set was to see if the addition of the white belt improved this outfit. I think it does--it makes for a more defined waistline.

I really like this pose...and it was completely unplanned. The camera's timer caught me as I was turning around--and yet it's absolutely natural and very feminine.

And this one--well, I've always been proud of my legs...always gotten lots of compliments on them...so I try to show them off occasionally!

This is likely to be the last extended dressing and photography session I can do for quite a while...my son is due home from college in about a week and "alone time" in the house will be severely limited. I might not get the chance for another session like this until the fall.

Well, that just means you'll get lots of my fiction posted over the summer, I guess!

PS: All the pics posted over the last few days--and some others from these photo shoots--can be found at my album.

No comments: