Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Bit Silly, But...

...here I am, in the midst of cataloguing my wardrobe, and I go out this morning and add to it!

Here's the story: I was in Kmart yesterday, picking up something else and decided to browse the women's department. (Almost always do, if I'm by myself!) Turns out they had just gotten in all their spring stuff...and were having a week-long 25% off sale to boot! Well, I couldn't pass that up!

I won't be doing a photo session with these before Friday at the earliest, so here's a quick rundown on what I got:

Jaclyn Smith crepon dress

The link shows this in green and white; mine is in black and red.

Jaclyn Smith crepon floral print skirt

How could I let this get away? And here's the top to go with it:

Jaclyn Smith embroidered v-neck sweater

Next I found a great flirty short skirt:

Attention pleat waistband skirt

And a black top to go with it:

Attention stretch tee

But that wasn't the end of my shopping spree. Remember I said I had a 20% coupon for Payless? Here's what I got there:

This charming designer pump by Stacey Bendet has a Roaring '20s vibe. It features an elegant V-shaped topline, a softly pointed toe and a bold mary jane strap with elastic for a good fit. Padded insole for comfort. 3" heel. Manmade upper. Leather outsole.







An updated classic for the modern pioneer, this Dexter pilgrim pump features a sleek patent upper, roomy square toe and bold buckle detail. Padded insole for comfort. 3.5" heel. Manmade materials.

Comments?

2 comments:

Karen Singer said...

Ooooo. I love the green shoes. I wonder if I have anything to wear them with?

Sounds like you had a really great day shopping. Lots fun. We could all use a few more days like that.

Karen

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

I really love the purple ones...and I don't really have anything to wear them with--but I couldn't pass up such a cute look!