Monday, March 30, 2009

In My Closet--French Maid Dani



More pure fetish fantasy. I bought this from a place called Bliss Avenue. It's a new chain run by the same folks who run the seasonal Halloween Adventures stores. It carries not only the sexy costumes, but also lots of lingerie and the like. (Unfortunately, not in my sizes!) This is the largest size of the maid's uniform...and it barely fits!

I added a set of crinolines (also from Bliss), fishnet hose and the white sandals.

That's it, save for a single outfit I'm saving for tomorrow, when I'll also be doing some portrait shots in my new black wig.

2 comments:

Karen Singer said...

Oh wow! This one is great! Do you ever wear it and clean the house?

Karen

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

No--it's actually not very comfortable for moving around in...too tight in the shoulders, actually. To get it on, I have to step into it, backwards, zip it about 2/3 of the way, turn it around, wiggle my arms into it, then reach around and finish zipping!

Looks great on, though!