Monday, March 23, 2009

In My Closet--Formal Outfit



I think of this as my New Year's Eve outfit...I bought it with that in mind at Burlington. And if I ever have the courage to actually go out en femme at New Year's, this is what I will wear.

I love how the stretch fabric of the glittery top emphasizes the bustline (especially when I remember to "stick out and suck in" as here), and hemline of the skirt is just too cute for words!

It's worn here with black hose and the pumps I bought just to go with this. Jewelry is pearl earrings and necklace and as many bracelets as I could manage!

2 comments:

Karen Singer said...

This one is my favorite. Very elegant!

Karen

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

I was pleased when I got it home, though it wasn't exactly what I was looking for at the time. I really wanted an evening gown.