Monday, March 23, 2009

In My Closet--Red Ruffled Party Dress



I bought this--at Wal-Mart--during the 2008 holidays, thinking I wanted to at least pretend I was going out to a party as Dani. I liked the color, the ruffle at the neckline, and the length...ladylike, but not matronly.

I'm wearing it here with black hose, red peep-toe pumps, pearl earrings and necklace, and rather heavy bracelets. I suspect it needs something more on the upper arms--an arm-band, perhaps? And would it look better with higher heels? (I know--everything looks better with higher heels, but seriously....)

2 comments:

Karen Singer said...

I don't think higher heels are necessary. The shoes look perfect.

Karen

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

I'll take your word for it...though I may try this someday with the bright red t-straps I have.