Thursday, March 12, 2009

In My Closet--Floral Two-Piece



The first outfit not bought at Burlington. This is from the Merona line at Target. I liked the flow of the kimono-like sleeves, the band under the bustline that emphasizes the boobs, and the flattering, but not matronly, hem length.

It's worn here with white hose and the red t-strap pumps, along with pearl earrings, pearl necklace and a variety of gold and silver bracelets.

This'll be the last outfit for today. I'll continue this tour of my wardrobe no later than March 29 (possibly earlier).

1 comment:

Karen Singer said...

A wonderful collection! I scrolled down to look at the first entry first to take them in order. Each set of pictures I liked better than the last. Each set offered something better - better fit or brighter color.

You're right - dump the grey suit.

Looking forward to the next set.
Karen