Sunday, March 29, 2009

In My Closet--Blue Sweater/Black Pants



My third sweater, from Target's Merona line, bought late this winter. I like the short sleeves, which mean I can comfortable wear it through the spring. The pants are one of two pair I bought at Burlington midway through 2008 when I realized that most women wore pants at least some of the time and I wanted to see if I could maintain a feminine image in them. These have a built-in belt and cuffs. Oddly, I never found any of the quintessentially femme side- or back-zippered pants. Have women stopped wearing those?

Black hose, black mary-janes, silver jewelry.

2 comments:

Karen Singer said...

I've been wondering, you're looking pretty good in all these pictures. How much touching up are you doing?

Forgive me, but it's going to take a while for me to catch up since I've been away.

Karen

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

The only touching up is on the face...just digitally shaving the beard and applying makeup. I haven't touched the body at all. I'm just being real careful to "suck it in and stick it out" when posing.

I look forward to more comments...and to hear of your new "adventures" on your blog!